Thursday, March 25, 2010

Introduction---Why the Blog was Created

Have you ever found yourself wondering if anyone has as extraordinary life such as your own? I don't mean filled with fairytales and tragedies, but a little of it all: dreams, hopes, failures, ironies, comedies, deceptions, miracles, faith, love, anger or joys...just to single out a few. Well you should probably answer "yes". We all have a story. I set up this blog mostly for personal, therapeutical outsourcing, but also, just out of interest to see where this goes (if anywhere) and in the hopes of sharing my story and those of others whose life is just a little extraordinary. Over time, as an issue, link, thought, or advice comes to mind, I hope to share it with you all willing to read it. I hope you find my experiences as either helpful or intuative, but by no means do I proclaim to be anything other than a typical, all-American girl, or a Girl Raised In The South with a side of life...

Thank you, and welcome....to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment